Classrooms & Fine Arts Facility Enhancement
Programs and academic offerings are growing rapidly. Program expansion is limited by the current classroom space available. This can be addressed by:
- Adding a 7,000-square-foot wing with three additional classrooms and restrooms
- Providing new space dedicated to music instruction and performance to accommodate 135 students in the curricular music program (which would double its current space)
- Creating a multipurpose room, adding a much needed faculty/department meeting space for collaboration and training
- Creating a space for one-on-one tutoring and instruction
- Converting the current music room into a STEM lab
Manage space in such a way that it allows for physical expansion of programs.
Enhance ability to provide one-on-one instruction.
Create dedicated space for STEM projects.
Update fine arts education and performance space.