Mandatory Meeting – Thursday, August 9 @ 6:30pm
Required if you are the parent of all fall sports athletes. If you can’t make the meeting or have any questions or concerns, please contact Blaine Drescher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Classification Test
7th & 8th graders who wish to participate in a HS sport MUST qualify by passing elements of the physical fitness test standards established by NYSPHSAA Participants should report to the CBA track (Puleo Stadium) in gym clothes and sneakers ready to perform physical tasks such as sit-ups, shuttle-run, etc.
Every athlete must have valid physical exam in order to try out or play a fall sport. If you are unsure of the status of your previous physical, call Dave Doemel at 452-9809 ext.109 to check on it. If in doubt, it is a good idea to get one. If you had a physical recently, simply complete the health form which can be found at www.cbaalbany.org/health.
Fall Sports Starting Dates
- Cross Country - Monday, August 20th @ 10am
- Coached by Rick Mulvey (email@example.com)
- Soccer - Monday, August 13th from 9-11am, lunch then 1-3pm
- Coached by Garrett Cobb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Football - Introductory Meeting Thursday, August 9th @ 5:30pm ; Practice begins Monday, August 13th (More information available at meeting)
- Coached by Joe Burke (email@example.com)
- Golf - Tryouts August 20th & 21st @ 1pm (Town of Colonie Golf Course)
- Coached by Lucas Lastarza (firstname.lastname@example.org)